@mikkelorale Jeg er tilbøjelig til ikke at give dig ret.
@Tutanota Thanks for reaching out so fast 🙂
1) Just an explaination: I don't expect to do anything criminal in the future. I just don't like the idea of anyone snooping in my e-mails. Which has spawned this tinfoilhat-ness 🙂
2) While I trust that your encryption methods are secure, how do a receiver verify my identity? Think public key lookup for PGP.
Hey @Tutanota, I have a few questions (and maybe some follow-up questions) as I'm thinking about switching from ProtonMail.
1) I'm concerned about privacy. Should I be worried that Germany is a 14-eyes country? Please be honest here.
2) Do you offer import/export of PGP keys? Example: can I use my key from Keybase with Tutanota?
3) Is there a limit on how many custom domains I can attach to a Premium or Pro account?
4) Do you offer a catch-all function?